Viewing the Account Activity Log
The Account Activity log records events that occurred during a Megaport ONE Portal session, including the date and time of each event. This information can be useful for reviewing changes that have been made or when troubleshooting an issue.
The Account Activity log is cleared when you log out of the Portal.
What is logged?
The system logs these account activities:
- User logins
- Successful or failed service configuration, deployments, and updates
- Approval, denial, or cancellation of a speed change
- Approval or denial of connections
- Update of Port terms
- Termination of services
- Registering cards and making payments
- Setting up service keys
- Enabling two-factor authentication
- Updates to the account details
- Setting up billing markets
- Creation of a Megaport Marketplace profile
- Saving and managing configurations
- Updating user notification settings
- Management of users
- Issues with the ordering process
To view the account activity log
- Log in to the Megaport ONE Portal.
- Choose My Account under your user name.
The account page appears, showing account details and activity.
- Scroll down to the Account Activity section.
The Account Activity section shows the event name, a description of the event, and the date and time that the event occurred. You can search for events by event name using the Search field on the right.
What isn’t logged?
The Account Activity log does not provide usage or billing information for a Megaport ONE service, such as performance for a VXC or IX, or how much it costs. For details on VXC billing, see VXC Pricing. For details on MCR usage, see Monitoring MCR.